The 15th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS) will take place in HongKong from May 13-16th, 2024.
Papers to ICCPS 2024 can only be submitted via this EasyChair Submission Link.
In addition to the general track, we are inviting papers to be submitted to two new tracks of ICCPS 2024: (i) Safe Learning-Enabled CPS, and (ii) CPS Industrial Applications.
General Track calls for papers that make substantial technical contributions to the foundational aspects of CPS science and engineering, motivated by one or more CPS applications.
Safe Learning-Enabled CPS Track calls for submissions in topics related to safety of AI, ML, and autonomy components in the context of safety critical CPS.
Deployments and Industrial Applications Track seeks papers that describe innovative industrial applications or practices related to CPS. At least one coauthor should have a clear association with the industry.
Across the three tracks, the topics of interest include (but are not limited to)
- AI and Machine Learning for CPS including Safe Autonomy
- Safety and Resilience for CPS
- Architectures and Networking for CPS
- Software platforms and systems for CPS
- Foundations of CPS
- Human-machine interactions
- Sensing and monitoring
- Specification languages and requirements
- Design, optimization, and synthesis
- Testing, verification, certification
- Security, trust, and privacy in CPS
- Tools, testbeds, demonstrations, and deployments
- CPS applications in power systems, infrastructure networks, transportation, healthcare, aerospace, etc.
Papers will be judged on soundness, significance, verifiability of claims, and presentation quality. The accepted papers will be included in an IEEE Xplore conference proceeding. One of the accepted papers will be selected to win the Best Paper Award.
You can download the CFP here.
All papers must be in English and submitted as a PDF. Only original papers that are not submitted or published in other conferences or journals will be considered. ICCPS 2024 will employ a light-weight double-blind review for submitted papers, in which authors must adhere to two rules:
- authors’ names and institutions must be omitted; and
- reference to the authors’ own related work should be in the third person.
Manuscripts should have a main body with no more than 10 pages including references in IEEE-two-column conference style, using US Letter (8.5-inch x 11 inch) paper size. An appendix of up to two additional pages may follow the main body of the paper.
You can download the IEEE templates here.
Important Dates (AoE):
- Abstract registration: October 24, 2023 (Optional)
- Paper submission: October 31, 2023 (FIRM)
- Decision notification: January 20, 2024
- Camera-ready: March 9, 2024