Submissions must report results from original research and not have been submitted to or published in other conferences or journals. Submissions must be a maximum of 12 pages, in 2-column format, and use font sizes of no less than 10 pt. Quality of the paper is the primary consideration, and is not synonymous with length. The length of a submission should be tuned to the nature of the topic addressed.
ICCPS provides LaTeX and Word templates. If you choose to use another word processing system, it is your responsibility to ensure it conforms to the specifications.
Submission to ICCPS are single-blind (authors and affiliations should appear on the paper). All papers must be submitted through the conference submission site .
Each submission will be reviewed using a peer-review process by the ICCPS 2013 Program Committee. Then review process will be typical of high-quality IEEE and ACM conferences. Papers that are clearly not appropriate, whether in quality or scope, will receive an early decision (December 1, 2013).
Submission of Camera-Ready Versions
Important: You need to know the address for the camera-ready submission website that has been assigned uniquely for each accepted paper. Please contact the Publication Chair if you do not know it.
1. Go to the camera-ready submission website provided to you via email by the Publication Chair to access the online instructions and collection system.
2. Read through the instructions as it contains important information you will need to follow.
3. Click the title at the bottom of the instructions page to begin uploading.
4. Follow the instructions on each page.
5. Click “Conclude Submission” when you are finished.
For technical problems with only your submission, please contact tech support at:
If you have any questions about camera-ready submission for the 2014 ACM/IEEE International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems, please feel free to contact one of the Publication Chairs by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, ELHXIE@btu.edu.sg.