ICCPS: ACM/IEEE International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems
Cyber-physical systems are systems with a coupling of the cyber aspects of computing and communications with the physical aspects of dynamics and engineering that must abide by the laws of physics. The objective of ICCPS, the ACM/IEEE International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems, is to serve as a single-track forum for reporting advances in all aspects of cyber-physical systems, including but not limited to theory, tools, applications, systems, and testbeds. Examples of theoretical advances encompassed by this conference include but are not limited to control, real-time, hybrid systems, and sensor networks. Similarly, examples of applications include transportation, energy, water, medical, and robotic systems, and other challenges for the twenty-first century.
- ICCPS, 2021, Nashville, TN, USA, April, 2021.
- ICCPS, 2020, Sydney, Australia, April 22 - 24, 2020.
- ICCPS, 2019, Montreal, Canada, April 16 - 18, 2019.
- ICCPS, 2018, Porto, Portugal, April 11 - 13, 2018. (Proceedings at ACM DL)
- ICCPS, 2017, Pittsburgh, USA, April 18 - 21, 2017. (Proceedings at IEEExplore)
- ICCPS, 2016, Vienna, Austria, April 11 - 14, 2016. (Proceedings at IEEExplore)
- ICCPS, 2015, Seattle, USA, April 14 - 16, 2015. (Proceedings at ACM DL)
- ICCPS, 2014, Berlin, Germany, April 14 - 17, 2014.(Proceedings at IEEExplore)
- ICCPS, 2013, Philadelphia, USA, April 8 - 11, 2013. (Proceedings at ACM DL)
- ICCPS, 2012, Beijing, China, April 16 - 20, 2012. (Proceedings at IEEExplore)
- ICCPS, 2011, Chicago, USA, April 12 - 14, 2011. (Proceedings at IEEExplore)
- ICCPS, 2010, Stockholm, Sweden, April 12 - 16, 2010. (Proceedings at ACM DL)